Wordfix has provided publishing services to our many valued clients since 2002, originally trading under the name of Cairns Publication Services. We provide services to local, national and international clients.
We are proud of our reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative responses to the needs of writers, authors, researchers, students, businesses and government organisations.
The quality of the work undertaken by Wordfix is demonstrated by the many published books that we have edited, as well as the many authors we have helped. You can see their testimonials on our website.
Writers who wish to self-publish their books are assisted by our sister company, Jabiru Publishing, with which we work closely.
BA PhD (Editor, Writer, Publisher)
- Founder of companies, Wordfix and Jabiru Publishing
- Freelance editor since 2001
- Publisher since 2010
- Member of Society of Editors Queensland, Institute of Professional Editors, Australasian Medical Writers Association and Australian Publishers Association
- Decades of experience as a writer, editor and proofreader for documents in the areas of medical education, behavioural science, education, Indigenous training and occupational health and safety
- Author of over 20 published journal articles
BA, Bachelor Legal Studies, Grad Cert Marketing (Editor, Copy Writer, Media Adviser, Copyright Consultant)
- Marketing and Communications services for Microsoft, FNQ Medicare Local, Seashell Publishers and The Direct Edge
- Rights Management services for APRA, Copyright Agency, Viscopy, BBC Worldwide and the ABC
- Copy writer for print advertising and campaign websites
- Editor of newsletters and e-newsletters
- Project manager for direct mail, television and radio advertising campaigns
- Writer of business plans, marketing plans, business reports, media releases and presentations